Thursday, May 7, 2009

23 weeks




So, as of Tuesday, baby girl & I are 23 weeks along, amazing how time flies! This is, according to the 5 million pregnancy books piled on my nightstand, is 5 months! We are both definately growing by the week, but so far we are both still happy & healthy. The next doctor's appointment is Tuesday and I think we just get to hear her heartbeat again- no more cool sonograms, but it is still music to my ears!


We are all looking forward to a relxing weekend at home, with the highlight being the Komen 5k on Saturday, and of course Mother's Day at home with my Mom. We haven't seen her in a long time so it will be good to catch up.


Last weekend was Kristen & Brandon's wedding weekend which was absolutely so much fun! The wedding was beautiful and Kristen looked so amazing. I hope they both had a really happy day because I am sure excited for them. Of course, I have no pictures to share, but trust me she did an amazing job putting everything together.
More updates to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Honey, I love you and that baby girl! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bump! Baby girl is growing!

    ReplyDelete