Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pictures

Well we are about to celebrate Emery's two week birthday tomorrow- I can't believe it! We are all doing great! She is sleeping all day and staying up to play at night. :) Oh I kid, she really is doing great. We have the occasional fusiness at night, but I think we are all starting to settle into a routine. She has slept in her crib in her own room all by herself the past 2 nights and I miss her like crazy! She just seems so far away. At least we have the baby monitor (turned up all the way right by my head) so that gives me a little more peace of mind. Matt went back to work last Monday, so Emery & I have been staying busy going on walks and going over to Gigi & Ok's. Here are a few pictures, enjoy!

One of our trip to Gigi & Ok's

Kristen & Brandon came to visit

1 week old


A little sleepy after her Dr.'s appointment

Tummy Time!

Lovin' on Daddy


Wake time in the morning with me... love it!


I can't get enough of all her facial expressions, they are too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Her facial expressions are so great! She has a sweet little personality already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are ALL good pictures - the one where she is drapped across your lap in the car is too funny. Poor tired baby!

    ReplyDelete