Monday, December 28, 2009

Catching up (a little bit)

Emery has really had a big December, so I may have to try & catch up over several posts. First, as you know, Emery turned 4 months old on December 17th which meant another trip to the doctor! I was excited to go and ask all of my crazy questions that I had been storing up, all the things that I hadn't already called their office about. :) Here we are playing with toys, and waiting on the doctor. Isn't she precious! She really did a good job and behaved excellently.
She currently weighs 10lbs 9 oz (2 %ile), and is 24 inches long (34%ile)- getting so big!!
The next weekend was Emery's first time to go to Sunday School. The ladies in there are excellent and I can tell they ust adore the babies, so I know she is in really good hands. And, we even got a good report from her teaches that she behaved- go Emery! It worked well for me since she could stay in there and nap until it was time for her to eat again at 10:30.
This is Mrs. Adams singing and entertaining her- God made puppies, did you know!
I'll try to post some pictures from all our Christmas festivities this week. Ours was great, and I hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment