Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need a laugh?

It's so funny what random noises will make my child laugh, but I'm willing to do anything to hear that sweet sound. You should know a couple of things before you watch this:

1. No video is ever complete without a dog fight in the background (or Friend's on the TV for that matter).

2. Red sweatpants are a must have for any fashionable mom this season!

3. I've been a little sickly lately, please ignore the coughing- I promise I didn't cough on the baby.

4. This video might not be for you if you are the sea sick type, my video taping skills aren't up to par either. :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I saw this, and then when I showed it to Camryn SHE laughed out loud too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! how cute is miss emery!!!

    ReplyDelete