Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Muffins with Mom

The week before Mother's Day Emery's school hosted Muffins with Mom.  It was a really fun morning for both of us (I think, me at least!).  I dropped Beckett off with a friend and Emery and I enjoyed a nice walk to school, just the two of us.  It's pretty rare that I get one on one time with her, so when the opportunity presents itself I really treasure it.
Once we got to school we found our table and Emery had a couple of gifts for me- a painting and a placemat with some a drawing of me, her, and Beckett.  It was really sweet.  We ate some muffins together, talked with her school friends, and took some pictures of ourselves.  :)


After we ate all the classes performed a song for the Moms and it was SO cute!  There are some pretty little ones at her school and they are so entertaining to watch.  Emery did really well- she's become quite the performer and she was SO excited to see me in the audience (aawww...).


I love her school and I am so happy they put this on and we got to spend a few extra minutes together in the morning.  When it was time for me to leave she just cried and cried and cried (which doesn't happen!) and it just broke my heart.  Her teacher said she ended up having a fun day at school and got to be the calendar helper which pretty much made her day.

Thanks for the muffins and the presents, Emery!  Your the best and I love you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment