Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm just sayin...

I've had this picture of Matt as a little boy for quite a while now and it's always been on my fridge (his Mom let me keep it because 1- he's adorable and 2- his expression kills me.  I can only imagine what a stinker this guy was as a child).  It hit me the other day that Emery is finally close to the same age he was when it was taken and I had her school picture from the beginning of the year to compare them.  It's always been obvious she looks just like him, but looking at their pictures side by side was pretty incredible.  The cheeks, the eyes, the nose.  Too cute not to share.

(They are both around age 3 in these pics, and I can TOTALLY see her making that expression!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I knew they looked alike, but WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously! great comparison! finally checked my blog roll...

    ReplyDelete