Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Randomness

I've had a few random pictures on my phone and it's time to show them to the world!  Actually, most of them have already appeared on Facebook so if you've seen my Facebook you've seen this post.  Summer is in full swing and we don't do much besides swim, eat, play, and then all of the above in our jammies.  It's wonderful and we are loving it.  The only problem is that it's not super riveting.  But here's a few random pictures I've been meaning to share.

Wow- they have on jackets.  This one is (obviously) pretty old.  Actually, it was chilly into June this year so it might not be THAT old.  Anyway, Emery had to go to the doctor for an ear infection and she was terrified.  So, I asked our friend Philip if he could come with us.  He's our hero, and Emery was glad to have a buddy with her.  She still freaked out when it came to the exam part, but he was still there! :)

This pretty much sums up Beckett.  The computer, the ba ba, the oven mit.  Perfectly normal, right?

This was back when we visited Tyler.  I needed to take my car in for an oil change (first one!) and they are doing some serious construction on the dealership.  It at least made waiting for B-Zazzle more entertaining.  And more confusing, which led to alot of question.  A lot!!!

"Cheeeeeeeeeeese Beckett!" (this one's for his future wife for sure!)

This girl wants me to take pictures of her ALL. THE. TIME.  She always has a pose ready.  

Focused!

Poor Peppa- she's really got it rough around here.

Emery and her friend Avery.  They were having some SERIOUS princess discussions!

Poor Beckett.  This doesn't happen anymore, he's getting to be such a big, busy boy!

 And, this happened...

Beckett was sick over the weekend, so Emery and I enjoyed a girls' morning.  We went to church, went to lunch (fancy-like!), and did a little shopping.  It was SO much fun to be with my girl!


1 comment: