Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

 My oh my!  It's Monday and Spring Break 2013 is in the books.  This was really the first year since college (which was like, last year, ha!) that Spring Break has really applied to me.  Emery had the week off from school so we officially "spring breaked".  And what else did we do, but have company!  My sister, her kiddos, and my Mom came down Tuesday afternoon and we spent the week having so much fun!!!!!!!!! (see all the exclamation points?  Lots and lots of fun!)

We played, picked strawberries, shopped, played, cooked, adventured, played, talked, ate... it was pretty much the best week ever and I am so happy we got to spend some time with them.  It's so fun to watch these 4 babies grow up together and how they change and their relationships with each other change.  Emery could not WAIT for Camryn Joy to be here- we were outside waiting for them when they pulled up- and I'm pretty sure they were only separated while they slept the rest of the week.  Enjoy the pictures- I only managed to take them at the strawberry farm and on our adventure but man they're still fun to look at.  Thanks for a fun week guys!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment