Sunday, February 10, 2013

Not feelin' it...

So, looking back on my post about phases here we are in another one.  It's been kind of a gloomy week around here (weatherwise and mentally).  I wish I could shake it, and I know it'll pass, but I'm just kind of smack dab in the middle of it.  I'm a light at the end of the tunnel type of girl, I can make it through pretty much anything as long as I can see the end!

Emery's not been herself lately.  She's tired, she's winy, she's hungry, she's hot, it's Tuesday- everything has been setting her off this week (and quite frankly her Mama too). 

She came home early from school on Thursday because she wasn't playing on the playground and was too tired to be there according to her teacher.  This isn't like my sweet baby girl.  She loves school and her friends and (surprisingly) her favorite thing about school is the playground.  Beckett and I were on our way to the grocery store when the school called so we stopped by and picked her up.  I finally called her Dr.'s office and the nurse said it sound like a mild virus that's been going around that pretty much makes you tired.  Personally, I think she just made something up to make me happy.  I mean, what else do you say to a Mom who is worried because her 3 year old is tired... Um, lady, try putting the child to bed. 

So, we've spent the past couple of days staying home, relaxing, and watching alot of Cinderella.  It's been kind of nice to spoil her a little bit and just let her do whatever she wants.  We went to dance, the craft store, played princess and it's been nice really.  Mama even got some much needed free time this afternoon.  I took myself to Target and then came home to a quiet, empty house.  I unloaded groceries and casually made my way to the park where everyone was.  Aaaahhhhhh! :)

Tomorrow starts a new week, a new beginning.  I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day and my very special Camryn Joy's birthday.  It's GOING to be a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment