Thursday, February 14, 2013

Randomness

I have so many pictures on my phone that I have to share, but I can't really seem to connect into one pretty little post.  So here they are- totally random, but of my Valentine's none the less.

 This is Matt & Peppa's nightly routine- Peppa hugs!  She's the biggest little lap dog you've ever seen and I am just ROLLING when this happens.  (I've attempted the Peppa hug with no success- it's not easy!)

 It's been super rainy lately and my little people love to stand on this stool and look outside.  They are so precious!
 Emery came downstairs last Friday convinced that THIS would be an acceptable outfit for dance.  It, in fact, is not sister but nice try.  Boho ballerina?
 Gigi sent us a Valentine's mailbox to give them little treats this week and Emery & I assembled it the other night.  She is loving this!  What's the way to a 3 year old's heart?  Giving her random stuff everyday.  :) (Mama has enjoyed filling it every morning too!)

 I have to confess- I LOVE popcorn. Like,  I eat a bag every day.  It's yummy and I can munch on it while I watch something classy on my DVR like The Real Housewives of Fancy Land.  I made myself some chocolate covered popcorn the other day and OH MY the deliciousness.  I shared some with Beckett (who loved it) and Emery (who did not).

 We had a random Skype date with my sister the other day and it was so fun!  Emery asked her if she had a skunk and the closest thing Sarah had was this hedgehog.  Emery was so excited- she had to take a picture.  

 I just love this picture of Peppa.  Cheryl took it the other day when we were outside (Emery was painting with Eli and Analise at their house).

 These 2, snacking together, love them.

 Beckett on the playground the other day. 
 You've got to keep a close eye on this one.  Give him a shovel and a big sand pit and he goes to TOWN like a crazy man.  I should've taken a video of the enthusiasm he used to shovel as much sand as he could into his mouth.  Like any good Mom I had to take his picture before I told him to STOP because- Dude.  GROSS!

Kroger success yesterday.  (I love our Kroger!)  It was Ash Wednesday so the free cookies were these giant chocolate sprinkle mask cookies.  They split one- it was huge.  Then we came across the $5 movie bin that had just been put out and everything was even still in alphabetical order (if you've ever dug through one of those things at the end of the day you know how exciting this was for me!).  Then we have a friend, Sean, who always bags our groceries and just keeps the kids rolling!  He tickles them and plays peek-a-boo with them and they think he's so funny!  

Cookies... win!
Movies... win!
Laughter...win! (as long as your not at the dinner table, right Mom?  Haha, love you!!!)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Beth. Peppa and Matt - so funny! I didn't know she had orange eyes too. And Beckett eating dirt? Love it. Also the Boho Ballerina is adorable. But wait a minute, someone is missing - you!

    ReplyDelete