Wednesday, January 9, 2013

15 months

Tuesday morning I packed Beckett and his favorite "ba ba" up and we headed to the pediatrician for his 15 month check up.  When I scheduled this 3 months ago I patted myself on the back because I had timed it perfectly with Emery's school drop off, but of course Tuesday rolls around she is still on Christmas break, duh!  So thankfully I have fabulous friends who will let her hang out at their house while I take Beckett- I like to be able to focus on him & not have to wrangle a 3 yr old at the same time (although I must say, Dr. D is fantastic about saying hi to Emery and making her feel like they are old friends).  Anyway, so everything went smoothly at the ped's office, I just wanted to post his stats:

At 15 months he is 31.5 in tall (62% , really?!?!) and 23 lb 6 oz (32%).  Everything else went really smoothly.  He had a little fluid on his ears, but he's been fighting a serious runny nose for a couple of weeks now.  Dr. D gave him an antibiotic to help kick that and keep away any infection.

He's such a funny little man.  He is absolutely obsessed with his ba ba, (pink) panda, cars, and balls.  He loves his sister and they crack each other up all the time- zerberts are hi-larious especially at dinner.  He is just the sweetest ever and we love, love, love him!!!


(he is also super obsessed with the phone & he was NOT happy I wouldn't let him have it)

1 comment: