Monday, January 28, 2013

Boys, boys, boys

Friday night we had a couple of Emery's friends over while their parents enjoyed a night out.  We had SO much fun!  We played outside, ate pizza, played outside some more.  We have been having some really great weather lately- highs in the 70's.  Perfect for leaving the back door open and letting everyone come and go as they please. 

I remembered I had some Silly String that I bought a while ago and we never used so I decided it might be a fun night to bust it out.  Philip and Matt had a good time, Emery- not so much.  It's ok though, her Daddy only took advantage of her fear a little bit.   See it flying across my kitchen???  We are still finding it in some random places!


I think she got him back pretty good on Sunday when she called him a "Stupid Old Man"- oh, the things this little sassy girl says!  And, no, that's not how we refer to Matt when he's not around. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well that looks like fun, but you are CRAZY to let them play with it inside! And Ree Ree in the leopard skirt and high heels is so fashion forward :-)

    ReplyDelete