Thursday, January 31, 2013

She's bringin jumping back

So, I think I have a problem.

I keep weird stuff.

When we were making the move to Houston it was the first time I ever really took inventory of what we had and more specifically- the toys we had.  I was having to decide what should go into storage until we bought a house, what should go to the apartment with us, and what should just plain go.  At the time it was just Emery and she was about the age Beckett is now.  I just love this age!  They are starting to talk more and assert themselves more and they can have a great time tinkering with the strangest things.  So I started going through all of Emery's "toys" and realized they were all pretty much trash- empty (but clean!) food containers that she would stack or open and shut or fill and dump out and this would go on and on all day. 

It actually made moving her pretty easy- all her toys got thrown away and we started over (poor Ree Ree).  I just couldn't believe I kept some of the stuff I did, it's a problem, really.

So one of these types of items resurfaced yesterday.  It's not a piece of trash, but an actual toy.  A large toy that neither one of my babies just LOVED, but I've always kept around just in case and all its ever really done is take up a good bit of room. 

It was so cold and windy yesterday we (I) wanted to find ways to stay inside and I thought, "Hey, lets bust out that giant JUMPEROO in the guest room!" and so we did and Emery Madison LOVED it! 




She even wanted BACK in it later that afternoon, yay!  Beckett got a turn too and Emery and I had a blast swinging him and bouncing him in it.  THIS, I'm glad I kept (now).  Gigi may not have been too crazy about sharing a room with it, but it  we had fun!  Sorry, Gigi, looks like this one is sticking around.  Plus, it brings back some good memories seeing her sweet smile in it again.  Gracious my baby is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know Ree Ree has fun wherever she goes! Baby Emery was cute when she played in it and Big Girl Emery is just as cute!

    ReplyDelete